Here at Wise at Work, we believe that organizations want and can be wiser and better. We know that leaders, teams, and employees aspire to contribute and make a positive difference in the workplace. And hurdles do come up in any organization.
We help teams, programs, and organizations strengthen their effectiveness and resilience or that ability to face tough stuff and grow wiser and stronger from it. Our proven approach is holistic as we assist you with taking stock of your “what is” to create a more flourishing workplace. We draw from many science-backed strategies and know that improving organizational culture, clarity and structure, team dynamics, and leadership competence leads to positive, lasting change in organizational effectiveness.
What We Do
- Guide Organizational Change and Restructuring
- Mediate Difficult Conversations and Team Conflict
- Coach and Train Leaders and Executives
- Strengthen Employee Engagement
- Train and Coach Leadership Teams
- Revisit and Reboot Organizational Values and Culture
- Facilitate Strategic, Program, and Operations Planning (PDF)
Our Lens of Organizational Effectiveness is Simple
- Performance (major achievements, results, efficiency, timeliness, quality)
- Financial Viability (meeting your budget/making a profit)
- Employee Engagement (emotional commitment, satisfaction, efficacy)
- Relevance (meeting client needs and adapting to the ever-changing environment)
Wise at Work has 15 years of experience with small businesses, non-profit organizations, American Indian tribes, state and federal agencies, Alaska Native villages, professional associations, and private foundations.