Martin Zeller, JD, MS
Martin offers his clients, individually or in groups, a unique set of skills: a calm, playful presence, wisdom, empathy, and creativity. He adeptly facilitates work teams and groups using improvisational theatre techniques to grow connection, attentiveness, and light-heartedness amongst the members. As a mental health therapist, he identifies and honors clients’ strengths and draws out the best in them for positive change. Martin’s enthusiasm for life is highly contagious.
- BA in Philosophy, Rutgers University
- JD Golden Gate Law School
- MS in Mental Health Counseling, Eastern Washington University
- Certification: Professional Mediation, University of Washington Law School
- Special Studies: Advanced Mediation, Erickson Mediation Institute
- Founder: Fresh Produce Improvisation Theatre Troupe
For Counseling or Mediation appointments, email Martin.