Susie Amundson, PhD, OTR, FAOTA
Susie brings a wealth of attentiveness, strategy, and experience helping organizations, teams, and people achieve meaningful and positive change and better working relationships. Her traits of empathy, clarity, wisdom, and humor served her well as a pediatric occupational therapist, university professor, international speaker, author and publisher, and corporate executive. They continue to embody her as a facilitator, coach, and trainer.
- BS in Occupational Therapy, University of North Dakota
- MS in Occupational Therapy, University of Washington
- PhD in Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University
- Dissertation: Emotional Intelligence, Group Emotional Competence, And Effectiveness Of Health Care And Human Service Teams
- Fellow of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Special Certificates and Studies: Transformative Mediation; Emotional Intelligence; Mindful Self Compassion; Yoga; Meditation
Susie’s home is Homer, Alaska where she is blessed by deep friendships, a wonderful community, a mischievous and kind husband, passionate work, and the beauty and wildness of Alaska.
For coaching, trainings, or organizational consulting, email Susie.