Susie Amundson, PhD, OTR, FAOTA
Joining the science of organizations, social neurobiology, and human wholeness together, Susie brings a wealth of attentiveness, strategy, and experience elevating organizations, teams, and people. Her traits of empathy, clarity, wisdom, and humor served her well as a pediatric occupational therapist, university professor, international speaker, author and publisher, and corporate executive. They continue to embody her as a facilitator, coach, and trainer.
- BS in Occupational Therapy, University of North Dakota
- MS in Occupational Therapy, University of Washington
- PhD in Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University
- Dissertation: Emotional Intelligence, Group Emotional Competence, And Effectiveness Of Health Care And Human Service Teams
- Fellow of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Special Certificates and Studies: Transformative Mediation; Emotional Intelligence; Mindful Self Compassion; Yoga; Polyvagal Theory
Susie’s home is Homer, Alaska where she is blessed by deep friendships, a wonderful community, a mischievous and kind husband, passionate work, and the beauty and wildness of Alaska.
For coaching, trainings, or organizational consulting, email Susie.